Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vote for Melissa!

Voting for Fourpoints Magazine's 2008 Make Me A Cover Model Contest closes Monday June 30th! I encourage everyone to vote for Melissa Cousino, a Miss Michigan contestant. I met Melissa last spring at the We Care Telethon; I was on air as the Face of FOX Toledo and she as Miss Monroe County. I don't think she and Miss Ohio contestant, Emily Cousino, are related; Cousino is just a very common last name in the Toledo/Monroe area.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Right now a girl from Texas is in the lead... surprise, surprise! Ohio's a big state too, I think we can step it up in support of our neighbor to the north!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.