Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Contestants Must be Reading My Blog in Vegas!

Wednesday night I posted a link to these pictures of my Ohio USA gown:













Then Thursday night these contestants at Miss America did this:
























Just kidding... Everyone knows we were all inspired by Miss Universe!

I'm not usually one for jumping on fades or copying others, but this year for Ohio USA I knew I wanted a gown I could "work" onstage.
I HIGHLY recommend it! It's just plain fun... and you don't have to worry as much about how you're swinging your arms!

1 comment:

  1. In Valerie's (Miss MA) talent pic she reminds me alot of Heather French!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.