Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miss America LIVE BLOG: Swimsuit

Michigan- Wow, she's great, love the flowy hair.

Iowa
- She's so cute, and her core is more toned than her talent photos made it look.


North Carolina
- Sweet- where'd she find tan and black heels?!


Tennessee
- Mom says "wow she's thin." But we like her.


California
- Check out that WALK! Dad loves her hair.


Indiana
- She stepped out of the pageant box with those leapard shoes! And she worked it.


South Carolina
- I still say she's too old school.


Georgia
- Sorry, but Berta should have had her place.


Washington
- She has a really long torso, but she worked it! We all love her.


Arkansas
- My peanut gallery said she's "too pageanty," but I can't deny that body!


Virginia
- "WOW!"


Texas
- STOP SHRUGGING! I couldn't stand that in her prelim pics either.


Wisconsin
- Now that's a body! And she looks like "Jackie" from That 70's Show.


Florida
- I like her, but the head tossing is too much and over doing it.


Mississippi
- Loren thinks the earrings are too big- I agree and we aren't "feeling her."


Utah
- Aw, she looks terrified; give her some camo or a gun to make her feel more at home!

3 comments:

  1. Abby, I'm in love with Washington. I'm gonna try walking like her in swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got it right- I thought a few of them actually did a little too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, atleast we are seeing alot of Roberta, she looks good and she also got robbed, Her formal dress was awesome,elegant and different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.