Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If it's not broke...

X is a popular online pageant aficionado, who made the following observation and put these pictures together:


Our two national titleholders both opted to wear their state gowns at the national competition. The vast majority of women change or upgrade their wardrobes from level to level of competition; is this simply a case of, “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it!” Or might this be a new trend?

I also agree with the observation that both their state crowns are nicer than the national crowns.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby!

    Just me paying attention to detail, but they both also changed the part in their hair for the national pageant! Possibly to 'modernize their do'!

    Thought I'd add a little to the details already presented!

    By the way, love your blog! I read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the hairstyles...and I think it'd be great if girls kept their winning state gowns for nationals, especially if they look amazing in it! I love your blog also Abby, it's one of the sites I visit daily! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.