Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Favorites By Phases of Competition

As I veiwed all the preliminary photos I saved images of my favorites
(formatted here in no particular order).

Great Swimsuit presentations, in my humble opinion:

Tennessee

Michigan










Ohio

South Carolina









Washington

District of Columbia









Virginia

New Jersey







Nebraska

Florida









Arkansas

California









Louisiana









Evening Gowns that I loved:


Texas

Virgin Islands









Michigan

Louisiana










Florida

Ohio







Wisconsin

Nebraska








Minnesota

California









Virginia

Illinois









Talent - Obviously you can't judge the actual talent based on pictures, nonetheless these pictures caught my eye. (I didn't include the Preliminary Talent winners.)












California and New Hapshire










Arizona and ??













Michigan and North Dakota














Virginia and Wisconsin
-

As I compiled these, I did not "cross reference" the phases, but simply looked at each woman in each phase, as judges are supposed to do.

So, clearly my front-runners are the women whose pictures I featured in multiple phases. They are:

California * Virginia * Michigan *
Florida * Nebraska * Ohio * Louisiana * Wisconsin

[Please correct me if I mislabled an of the ladies!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.