Monday, January 28, 2008

More Miss America Tune In Alerts

I had my first Making It Count presentation today – two hours away- so I haven’t had a chance to watch my DVR to see Kirsten on this morning's shows, but I read that she did great!
Here are even more appearances:

Tonight:

Inside Edition and The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch on CNBC

Tomorrow:
FOX and Friends, FOX News Channel
(along with former Miss Americas Debbye Turner, Kate Shindle, Susan Powell, and Gretchen Carlson).

FOX and Friends After the Show Show

and

Happy Hour, FOX Business Channel

CLICK HERE for times and/or check your local listings.

Oh, poor Kirsten... people just don't understand how hard it is to be Miss America! The lovely girl has to spend all day with FOX News! Horrid!

2 comments:

  1. Call me Miss America because I LOVE Fox news! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it can't be that bad. But, if I were on that channel, I would probably tell Hannity and O'Reilly where to stick their big fat egos! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.