Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LIVE BLOG: "Crowned" Talent Competition

Sincere Sexy Reds- Patty played the piano while Laura sang “Climb Every Mountain”- I’m a horrible person, but it makes me smile to see someone undeserving mess up! Laura forgot the lyrics, not to mention being off key. I agree with the judges, they handled the mistake poorly.


Daredevil Divas- Aerial Routine- Just beautiful! You can’t deny their talent, and as the judges said, it’s great that Moya learned part of the routine and was more included.






Dream Gals- vocal, not sure of the name- They may think a cappella is “daring” or impressive, but it’s almost never a good idea. Pageant ladies- don’t do it! It’s actually less impressive. I think they have the talent to have dones something much better.

Gifted Dolls- upbeat dance- They’re so cute. It’s not technical, but they worked together and were entertaining.

This time I know I’m right- it’s going to be the Daredevil Divas; Loren thinks Gifted Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.