Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am so tired! Since getting back from LA I’ve been awake until the wee hours of the morning, but on Wednesdays I get up at 5 a.m. to do the radio show, and I’ve been running errand since it wrapped this morning.

But, as soon as I got home I posted more pictures from last night, as well as the Onstage Interview Questions and Robin’s latest blog entry! SCROLL BELOW.

The radio studio has two TVs on mute, and I watched (but did not hear) a live interview with Miss America, Lauren Nelson, on one of Toledo’s news stations this morning! And, it just so happens I am going to a Charity Gala tonight for the Toledo Auto Show, at which I think the news anchor who interviewed her is the emcee! So, if I get the chance, I will definitely ask her about the interview with Lauren. Also, the event is evening is “black tie optional” so I’ve decided to wear my most recent Miss Ohio USA gown. Why not? It was, after all, from an “evening” collection, not “prom” or “pageant” and I may as well get some use out of it!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a picture from USA of the gown you are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't buy any of the official onstage pictures, and the dressing room pictures are really dreadful due to bad lighting and everyone else's inability to hold my camera steady enough. (I'm not bitching, it's just that we almost never get good pics when we ask others to use the camera... it's one of those super thin cameras- as seen in the TV ad with Steven Tyler- and it's just not as easy to hold steady as a heavier, normal shaped camera.)

    So I'm hoping to get some nice photos tonight, although I'm not tan anymore and the dress is admittedly not the greatest color on me, but oh well...

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were the most beautiful and elegant woman at the gala last evening...hope you like the new pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.