Friday, January 25, 2008

Send your well wishes

My love, Loren, is have arthroscopic knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus this morning.

Three small incisions will be made to remove torn cartilage that is causing severe pain in his knee. Doctors figure the injury happened years ago, but our health kick over the past few years, including training for the Miss Ohio 5K in 2006, have aggravated it. Hiking up and down the mountains of Colorado on his elk hunt this fall pushed the pain over the edge.

It’s a thirty minute outpatient procedure, but it’s always scary when someone has to go under anesthesia, so please keep him in your thoughts. Then keep me in your thoughts this weekend because I have to take care of the cripple! I told him there were easier ways to make me pay him back for the care he gave me when my collar bone was broken, but Loren just has to do everything to the extreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.