Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miss America LIVE BLOG: Evening Gown

Virginia- LOVE this gown; wish she'd have more time to do her hair.

Washington
- I didn't like this gown in pictures, or now.
I hope it doesn't hold her back.

Iowa
- Sorry, this screams typical pageant.

California- Dad just loves her hair and this dress is perfect for HER.

Michigan
- This dress has gotten so much buzz and it lives up to it!

Texas
- I am disappointed with the way she worked it, or should I say DIDN'T.

Wisconsin-
What a perfect gown on her- just beautiful.

Georgia
- Loren says "Sorry, go have some carbs." Also typical pageant- been there, seen that.

Indiana
- We have mixed views her at our party. I like her, but not this dress; Mom and Loren really dig it though.

North Carolina
- GIVE THOSE EARRINGS BACK TO THE 80s!
We just aren't into her at all.

2 comments:

  1. Loved her evening gown who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I'd be happy to help you, but there's no picture in this post, so I have no idea what gown you're talking about. Not to mention, this post is a year old...

    Some popular gown designers at Miss America are always Tony Bowls, Sherri Hill, Claires Collection and Stephen Yearick. However, I NEVER recommend going out and buying the exact gown that has already been seen on a national stage.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.